Monday, March 1, 2021

FaRoFeb Wrap Up

 Happy March!!

I had such a fun time reading Fantasy Romance throughout February for FaRoFeb! It's one of my favorite genres and I absolutely loved all the fun events, posts on instagram and the perfect chance to get to some series on my tbr! I almost had too many plans though, especially with the surprise Lunar New Year Readathon and book club books. 

Below are my two bingo books, and I was definitely happy to slam out a few more books this last weekend. I ended up reading 18 books! As before, I'll list my books in reading order below with their ratings and links to reviews. If the review isn't posted yet, keep an eye on the blog for when it is. I'll also add links once they're posted.



I ended up with a black out on Bingo Board 1! The only one I missed on bingo board 2 is reverse harem, which I'm not a fan of. Not too bad, plus I didn't have to double up books for prompts and had some extras! I do feel a little silly for only having a few authors despite how many books I read though.

1. His Mistress by Morning by Elizabeth Boyle 🍎🍎🍎 - Buddy Read

2. Fae King by Milly Taiden 🍎🍎🍎 - Indie Author

3. Radiance by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 - Favorite Trope

4. The Beast of Blackmoor by Milla Vane 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 - FaRoFeb Author

5. A Touch of Stone and Snow by Milla Vane 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 - High Fantasy

6. Night Tide by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎 - Love Triangle

7. Lover of Thorns and Holy Gods by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎

8. Eidolon by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 - New Magic System

9. Steele Your Soul by Decadent Kane 🍎🍎 - New Author

10. In the Darkest Midnight by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎 - FaRoFeb Author

11. The Ippos King by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎

12. A Wilderness of Glass by Grace Draven 🍎🍎🍎🍎 - Love the Cover

13. Heart of Fire by Bec McMasters 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

14. Asterion by Alessa Thorn 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 - Low Fantasy

15. Medusa by Alessa Thorn 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

16. Hades by Alessa Thorn 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 - Angels or Gods

17. Hermes by Alessa Thorn 🍎🍎🍎🍎 - New Release

18. Soulfire by Juliette Cross 🍎🍎🍎🍎 - Been on TBR a while


I found several new authors that I love and am happy that I enjoyed most of them. I ended up with eight 5-stars, seven 4-stars, two 3-stars and one 2-star. I really enjoyed this month long readathon and can't wait until next year. There were a couple series I was hoping to get too, but I ended up adding several books to my February reading plans that weren't fantasy, but for various book clubs. 

Did you participate in FaRoFeb? If so, how did your reading for the month go?

Bookishly Yours, 

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...