Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Fall In Love Wrap Up

Update: Wrap up for board 2 is posted!

 It's official! I have finished the first board for Fall in Love! Fall in Love is a seasonal reading challenge created and ran by Shelby on instagram. I participated in her summer one earlier this year and really enjoyed it. She has made three boards for this season. My goal was to finish two of the boards and I'm about on track. In case you missed my tbr, below is the blank board.

Like with my other wrap ups, I'll be listing books starting from the top left corner and going row by row. I'll link to the review once it's posted. All reviews are linked! Here is my completed board!

🍁 New Release: The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

🍁 Book You're Excited For: Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Couple on the Cover: Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish by G.G. Andrews

🍁 Romance with Suspense: Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Friends to Lovers: Pumpkin Everything by Beth Labonte

🍁 Give an Author a 2nd Chance: Something About Emmaline by Elizabeth Boyle

🍁 Trees on the Cover: How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

🍁 Fall Release: Pumpkin Pounder by Laura Lovely

🍁 Author Duo: Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Set in a Place You Want to Visit: In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks

🍁 Under 300 Pages: Magic Mourns by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Shelby Gave 4 or 5-Stars: Yes & I Love You by Roni Loren

🍁 Starts with F: Forgotten Storm by A.R. Vagnetti

🍁 Office Romance: Riding His Broomstick by Shaw Hart

🍁 Cover Without People: Curran POV Collection by Gordon Andrews

🍁 Enemies to Lovers: Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

🍁 New to You Author: The Duplicate Bride by Ginny Baird

🍁 Orange on the Cover: Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Over 300 Pages: To Hate Adam Connor by Ella Maise

🍁 Author You Found on Instagram: To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise

🍁 Green on the Cover: Remembering a Witch by Lauren Connolly

🍁 Published Before 2021: Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Ask Shelby for a Recommendation: Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas

🍁 Fall Themed Cover: Her Halloween Treat by Tiffany Reisz

🍁 Starts with A: A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews

I had a lot of fun doing this board and am so happy to being doing another challenge. While I found myself mood reading quite a lot lately, I still love that Shelby puts out a great collection of prompts so I don't quite feel as pigeon-holed into reading what doesn't fit my mood. I can't wait to continue on to board 2. I'll have my tbr posted on Thursday! My tbr for board 2 is posted!

Are you participating in Fall in Love?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...