Monday, October 11, 2021

Paranormal Romance Readathon Wrap Up

 Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed the first full week of October! Now, before we get too much into my wrap up I do have a little announcement. I mentioned it before, but for the time being I am going to be switching to three days a week. My reading is really slowing down here lately. There may be more posts added from time to time, but I will at least have posts Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays moving forward. On to the wrap up!

This past weekend was the Paranormal Romance Readathon! It was hosted by Jess, Lacey and Lisa. I didn't get too much time to read, but I was able to reach my goal of 3 books. Granted 2 were on the shorter side. I also wanted to branch out, but I ended up just reading more Kate Daniels as you'll see below. I was pretty busy this weekend, but my mood has been a little off lately. The only thing I wanted to read was Kate Daniels, so that's what I did. Below is my completed bingo board. I'll link to my reviews once they are posted!

1. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews - Covered the prompts series, fated mates and shifters

2. Curran POV by Gordon Andrews - Covered the prompts series, fated mates, novella, indie published, shifters and black cover

3. Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews - Covered the prompts series, fated mates, ghost, novella and shifters

I am so happy to be reading more of Kate Daniels and don't know if I can wait until next month to continue the series. I do need to try to tamp down on some of the books for the Fall in Love and Bang in the Night Bingo challenges, but we'll see what happens. Hopefully next year it'll run a little longer and I can get more varied reads in!

Did you participate in the Paranormal Romance Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...