Monday, September 6, 2021

Summer of Swoon Wrap Up 3

 So it was a push the last few days, but I managed to finish the 3rd board of the Summer of Swoon! It was hosted by Shelby on instagram. If you haven't seen any of my posts from earlier, I have my original tbr, 1st wrap up2nd tbr and 2nd wrap up. Also, Shelby is hosting an autumn challenge as well called Fall in Love and I recently posted my tbr.

As with the previous wrap ups, above is the blank board in case you didn't see. Below is my completed board. I will list the book read for each prompt starting with the top left corner and moving across row by row. Each title will link to the review posted. As the rest of my reviews are posted, I'll add the links.

🌊 Set in Summer: Hot Water by Fern Fraser

🌊 Published in Summer 2021: Live and Let Grow by Penny Reid

🌊 Series to Continue: How to Engage an Earl by Kathryn Caskie

🌊 Book Shelby Read: Grumpy Cowboy by Max Monroe

🌊 Two Word Title: The Spy by Sophie Lark

🌊 Starts With "R": Ravished by Amanda Quick

🌊 Diverse Author: The Ultimate Pi Day Party by Jackie Lau

🌊 On TBR Due to Synopsis: Wrong Guy, Wright Car by Megan Wade

🌊 Series: Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye

🌊 Favorite Trope: How to Seduce a Duke by Kathryn Caskie

🌊 Rec from Booksta: Kiss An Angel by Elizabeth Susan Phillips

🌊 Plants on Cover: Devil in Disguise by Lisa Kleypas

🌊 Starts With "M": Man Vs. Durian by Jackie Lau

🌊 Feel Good: The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare

🌊 Black on Cover: Rocky Waters by C.M. Steele

🌊 White on Cover: Chasing Cassandra by Lisa Kleypas

🌊 Shirtless on Cover: The Governess Game by Tessa Dare

🌊 Stand Alone: Written On His Skin by Simone Stark

🌊 Indie Published: The Bully by Sophie Lark

🌊 LGBTQ+: Ice Cream Lover by Jackie Lau

🌊 Set Outside the USA: Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas

🌊 Cover Buy for TBR: Twisted Love by Ana Huang

🌊 Underrated Author: How to Propose to a Prince by Kathryn Caskie

🌊 New to You Author: Alien Tongues by Chloe Parker

🌊 Backlist: Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlister

I had a lot of fun and was super pleased to finish the third board last minute. I was able to read and push myself a over all three boards and definitely picked up some new authors and books I wouldn't normally push myself to try. I love autumn and am super excited to get fully into the cozy and fall reading vibes. I've been enjoying Fall In Love so far and am so happy to do more. I'm not sure if Shelby will do a winter and spring challenge as well, but I'll probably participate. I'm probably not going to push myself as hard since I usually slow down my reading at the end of the year due to sports coming back and prepping for the holidays, but I have started getting into audiobooks. Maybe I'll try to push for 1 board a month or something. We'll see what happens. If you don't already, definitely follow me on instagram. I keep my stories (and highlights) updated with any readathons and challenges.

Did you participate in the Summer of Swoon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...