Thursday, January 27, 2022

Winter's Kiss Board 2 TBR

Update: Wrap Up is posted! 

Happy Thursday! I am finally moving on to the second board in the Winter's Kiss reading challenge! The event runs from December 1st, 2020 through February 28th, 2021, so you still have time to join. Shelby is the host and creator and has all the information on her instagram. If you are looking for more ideas, check out my tbr for the first board as well as the wrap up! Below is the blank board if you haven't seen it yet.

Over the past almost two months, I have been able to apply books I read to this board that didn't work for remaining prompts, so I do have some spots already covered. Below is my current board. Since January is almost over, I'm planning on looking at what prompts I won't be able to use for FaRoFeb and try to get them in before February starts. I have quite a few ideas so I can mood read a bit too.

🌲 I recently picked up Elizabeth Harmon's Pairing Off. It's the first book in her Red Hot Russians series set around figure skating. I loved it and definitely want to read more. They would cover several prompts, including the more unique of atypical sport romance, underhyped, and model wearing sweater or hat.

🌲 A go to author for me is Jackie Lau. I have several of her books I could pick up that would help cover holiday novella, set in winter and set in Canada.

🌲 There are a couple prompts that are also related to Shelby and her reads. She has a couple favorite authors that I still haven't tried yet and have been happy with the recs I've gotten before. Two of the ones I'm intrigued in picking up are Melanie Harlow and Meghan Quinn. I also want to pick up more of Max Monroe and Eve Kasey.

🌲 For disability or chronic illness rep I had one book immediately jump into my mind that I've been wanting to pick up; Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks. I have it in paperback and need to get to it soon. I've heard such great things about it. I do have a couple other options on my tbr as well, but Maya is at the top of my list right now.

🌲 For the holiday and winter prompts, I want to try to stay away from the Christmas books. With Valentine's Day coming up, I looked into some Valentine's timed romances and had a couple marked as to read on my goodreads. A couple that stuck out to me were Love Kinection by Jennifer James and A Little Bit Cupid by Jennifer Shirk.

I don't have too many options here since I'm going to get as many books that I read for FaRoFeb also fit into prompts here were able. There were a few that were a little more specific, so I tried to focus on those for this tbr. We'll see if I can get through the remaining prompts by the end of February! I sure hope so.

Are you participating in Winter's Kiss?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...