Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Fall in Love Board 2 Wrap Up

 Another board done! I ended up added up squeezing a couple extra books in and finished ahead of schedule, but that's okay! If you haven't seen my other posts, Shelby Taggart hosts seasonal reading challenges on Instagram. This fall she hosted Fall in Love and had 3 boards. I ended up kind of in a slump as well as just having other things to occupy my free time. I was hoping to get at least two of the boards done, and I was able to! If you haven't seen my other posts, here is my board 1 tbr, board 1 wrap up and board 2 tbr. I'll go ahead and post the board empty if you haven't seen it yet.

I'll list out the prompts starting with the top left corner and going row by row with the book I used. As any remaining reviews get posted, I'll update with links! All reviews are linked!



🍁 Read a Trope You Love: The Husband Trap by Tracy Anne Warren

🍁 A Book You're Excited For: The Wedding by Julie Garwood

🍁 Man in a Suit on the Cover: The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston

🍁 Book Part of a Series: Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews

🍁 New Guy/Girl in Town: Unraveling Him by Claire Kingsley

🍁 MC Owns a B&B, Hotel or Inn: Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

🍁 Outside Photo Cover: Chasing Her Fire by Claire Kingsley

🍁 Book Published in October: Jack by Layla Fae

🍁 MC is Either a Chef or Baker: Wicked Captor by Zoey Draven

🍁 Cover Model is Smiling: Rushing In by Claire Kingsley

🍁 Romance Under 300 Pages: Green-Eyed Monster by Elsie Winters

🍁 Romance Shelby Gave 4 or 5 Stars: Off to the Races by Elsie Silver

🍁 Starts With H: Hot as Hades by Alisha Rai

🍁 Romance Set on Farm/Ranch: Out of the Gate by Elsie Silver

🍁 Illustrated Cover: The King of Hel by Grace Draven

🍁 Second Chance Romance: Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Book By New to You Author: The Devil and I by Kay Alastor

🍁 Brown on the Cover: The Undying King by Grace Draven

🍁 Romance Over 300 Pages: Gothikana by RuNyx

🍁 Book By Author You Found on Instagram: Tamed by the Troll by Tracy Lauren

🍁 Gray on the Cover: Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews

🍁 Book Published Before 2021: Bite Me, Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann

🍁 Ask Shelby for a Book Rec: A Photo Finish by Elsie Silver

🍁 Book with a Cursive Title: Fighting For Us by Claire Kingsley

🍁 Starts with P: Protecting You by Claire Kingsley

I had a lot of fun doing another of Shelby's challenges. I can't wait for Winter's Kiss to start (tomorrow) and love the mix of prompts she puts together. In the past I haven't been the biggest contemporary romance reader, but thanks to Shelby's recommendations and her challenges I've found myself picking up more recently and finding a lot of really good authors. I can't wait for to get started on the winter and holiday prompts and hope that I find some new authors next season as well!

Did you participate in Fall in Love?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...