Saturday, August 21, 2021

Summer of Swoon Wrap Up 2

Update: My wrap up is posted for the 3rd board!

Happy Saturday!

It's official, I have finished my second board for the Summer of Swoon! I participated in Summer of Swoon by Shelby on instagram. In case you haven't seen my previous posts about it, I have my original tbr, first wrap up and second tbr. This is the wrap up for board #2. Below is going to be the blank bingo board so you can see all the prompts!

Here is my completed board! I'm super happy I was able to get the 2nd board done with time to spare. Like my previous wrap up, I'll list the books read and the corresponding prompt starting in the top left corner and going row by row.

🌊 Set in Summer: Deep, Deep Donuts by Megan Wade

🌊 Published in 2021: Carnal Urges by JT Geissinger

🌊 Updated/Alternate Cover: Ivan by Sophie Lark

🌊 Shelby's Favorite Author: Single Dad Seeks Juliet by Max Monroe

🌊 Novella: Pizza My Heart by Frankie Love

🌊 Starts with a W: Witches Get Stitches by Juliette Cross

🌊 Bipoc Author: Olivia and the Masked Duke by Grace Callaway

🌊 Guy on the Right Side of the Cover: Up to the Challenge by Terri Osburn

🌊 Part of a Series: Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas

🌊 Trope Outside of Comfort Zone: Broken Fighter by Maggie Cole

🌊 Rec from Booksta Friend: The Heir by Sophie Lark

🌊 Water on the Cover: Meant to Be by Terri Osburn

🌊 Starts with a B: Blindsided by Amy Daws

🌊 5-star Prediction: The Rogue of Fifth Avenue by Joanna Shupe

🌊 Orange on the Cover: Hot Stuff by Max Monroe

🌊 Yellow on the Cover: The Remarried Empress by Alphatart & Sumpul

🌊 Bearded Hero on the Cover: Ruthless Stranger by Maggie Cole

🌊 Stand Alone: Run Posy Run by Cate C. Wells

🌊 Indie Romance: Snow by Sophie Lark

🌊 Diverse Main Character: The Rebel by Sophie Lark

🌊 Travel or Vacation: Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas

🌊 Guy on the Left of the Cover: Going Cowboy Crazy by Katie Lane

🌊 Book No One Talks About: Tempting Auzed by Victoria Aveline

🌊 New To Me Author: Overruled by Emma Chase

🌊 Backlist: The Duke I Tempted by Scarlett Peckham

Like I mentioned before, I feel like a lot of these prompts are more easily met by contemporary romance. It makes sense since that's mostly what Shelby reads. It helped that I went on a contemporary romance binge and was able to make good progress on this board. I have a list of books that I've read that didn't fit this board and put on board 3 where possible. I don't know if I'm going to push it though since at this point I've only read 11 of the 25 prompts. I do have one prompt still to fill on the Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo as well. I might prioritize finishing that one first and then see what I have left for book club books the rest of the month and time left. I could go on a novella binge too which would be easier and quicker reads. If I do decide to do the 3rd bingo board, I'll post the updates in my stories on instagram and save it to my highlights. I won't do a tbr for it though and just stick to a wrap up for board 3 if I complete it. Also, Shelby has already announced her autumn challenge, Fall in Love. It'll run from September 1st through November 30th and I'll be posting my tbr for that in the next few days, so stay tuned for that.

Are you participating in the Summer of Swoon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...