Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Winter's Kiss Board 1 Wrap Up

Update: Wrap Up is posted for Board 2!
Update: TBR is posted for Board 2! 

I finally have finished the first bingo board for the Winter's Kiss reading challenge! The reading challenge runs from December 1st, 2021 through February 28th, 2022 and is hosted by ShelbyTaggartReads on instagram. I did a tbr/announcement post back in November, so check it out if you want to learn more!

Below is my final board! I will list the books I read for each prompt starting with the upper left hand corner and going row by row. The links will lead to my review (and will be added if they aren't posted yet). Okay, we have a lot to get through, so "let's do this!"

🌲 Book on Shelby's TBR: Broken Miles by Claire Kingsley

🌲 Guy With Facial Hair on Cover: Loving the Mountain Man by Adriana Anders

🌲 Holiday Novella: Tempting Mr. Weatherstone by Vivienne Lorret

🌲 Forced Proximity Romance: Head Coach by Lia Riley

🌲 Book By An Author You Love: Magic Steals by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Do a Buddy Read: Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Hockey Romance: Mister Hockey by Lia Riley

🌲 Book You Got For Free: Pleasures of Christmas Past by Lexi Post

🌲 Romance a Friend Rated 5-Stars: My American Duchess by Eloisa James

🌲 Takes Place During Winter: All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy by Jessica Clare

🌲 Book You Meant to Read in 2021: Forbidden Miles by Claire Kingsley

🌲 Green on the Cover: Any Rogue Will Do by Bethany Bennett

🌲 Read a Book Shelby Made a Post About: The Front Runner by Elsie Silver

🌲 Starts With the Letter N: Nice Werewolves Don't Bite Vampires by Molly Harper

🌲 New Release: Using Fejo by Victoria Aveline

🌲 Small Town Romance: Reckless Miles by Claire Kingsley

🌲 Book By New To You Author: One Naughty Christmas Night by Janet Berry

🌲 Book That's Gotten Lots of Hype: Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills

🌲 Holiday Full Length Novel: Walking in a Witchy Wonderland by Juliette Cross

🌲 Book With Cursive Lettering on Cover: Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros

🌲 Book With Wintery Cover: Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Borrow Book From Library or Friend: Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Starts With the Letter C: Calling It by Jen Doyle

🌲 Fake Dating or Marriage of Convenience: Daring Miss Danvers by Vivienne Lorret

🌲 Romance Published in 2021: Falling Like Stars by Eve Kasey

It took me a little longer than expected to get through the first board. Especially with the several readathons I participated in December and January. I'm happy to finally get it done though. I loved most of the books on here and just had to stop myself from mood reading for the last few prompts to finish it out. I'm hopefully going to be able to get through the 2nd board by the end of February, but with FaRoFeb coming, that might be a long shot. I'll be posting my tbr for the 2nd board soon, so keep an eye out for that! We'll see how it ends up working out.

Are you participating in the Winter's Kiss reading challenge?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...