Thursday, March 10, 2022

Winter's Kiss Bingo Board 2 Wrap Up

Happy Thursday! I'm here to do a quick wrap up for the 2nd board of Winter's Kiss. The seasonal reading challenge was hosted by Shelby on instagram and ran from December 1st 2021 through February 28th, 2022. In case you missed my previous posts, I did an original tbr, wrap up for board one and tbr for the second board. The blank board is below.

This board was a little tougher for me and there were a few prompts I had to stretch a little to meet as well as think outside my normal reading habits. While that's one thing I do enjoy about doing these challenges, I did have to push myself to finish it on time. I crammed in quite a few novellas the last few days, but I at least picked up a couple I've been saving for a "rainy day." I'll go ahead and list them out below, starting with the top left corner and going row by row as always!

🌲 Disability or Chronic Illness Rep: Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks

🌲 Person Wearing a Hat or Sweater on the Cover: Level Up by Cathy Yardley

🌲 Holiday Novella: Teased by Tinsel by Molly O'Hare

🌲 Book Set in Winter: A Very Beery New Year by Jackie Lau

🌲 Billionaire, CEO or Businessman Hero: Annie's Song by Catherine Anderson

🌲 Gray on the Cover: Magic Stars by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Atypical Sports Romance: Pairing Off by Elizabeth Harmon

🌲 Book You Recently Acquired: Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Romance Shelby Rated 5-Stars: Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy by Max Monroe

🌲 Holiday Romance: Sunday's Child by Grace Draven

🌲 Book You Want to Read Before the New Year: Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Forbidden Romance: Enthralling the Orc by Tracy Lauren

🌲 Read a Book Shelby Made a Post About: One Hot Italian Summer by Karina Halle

🌲 Starts with the Letter W: West End Earl by Bethany Bennett

🌲 Read a New Release: Broken Chains by Demelza Carlton

🌲 Set in Canada: A Match Made for Thanksgiving by Jackie Lau

🌲 Book by a New to You Author: Ravishing the Heiress by Sherry Thomas

🌲 Book That Doesn't Get Much Hype: Warsworn by Elizabeth Vaughan

🌲 White on the Cover: Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

🌲 Book with Cursive and Print Lettering on the Cover: Teased by Fire by Molly O'Hare

🌲 Book with Wintery Cover: A Second Chance Road Trip for Christmas by Jackie Lau

🌲 Get a Rec from a Booksta Friend: Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan

🌲 Starts with the Letter K: Kraev by Sonia Nova

🌲 Grumpy & Sunshine Romance: Beard Science by Penny Reid

🌲 Romance Published in 2021: Warrior's Regret by November Dawn

I feel like I got a good mix of subgenres with this board and read a lot of really good books with it! I'm so excited to see what I end up reading for Love Has Sprung (which started March 1st)! If a review isn't linked, it will be added as I post them. I hope if you are looking at prompts for other readathons this will help give you ideas. If you're participating in any of the seasonal reading challenges and want to see what I'm reading in more real time, follow me in instagram. I try to stay current with my bingo boards and save everything in my stories!

Did you participate in Winter's Kiss?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...