Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Romance Takeover Readathon Wrap Up

 Happy Tuesday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and if you participated in the readathon got some good reading done. I didn't get in as much reading as I wanted, but I still had a lot of fun. I was able to make it to a 3 of the 4 live shows/reading sprints! The readathon lasted from Friday January 14th through yesterday, Monday the 17th. It was hosted by the lovely CrystalJennRiley and Bree. They did a create your own bingo board and below is the one I created! If you want to take a peek at my TBR/idea post, I have it linked here.

I did end up getting a bingo, which is partly why I chose to pick up the book I read first. I did have more plans to read a novella as well, but time just got away with me. Below is my finalized board followed by what I read and the prompts they covered!

πŸ’™ Ravishing the Heiress by Sherry Thomas
Covered: Historical Romance, POC Author, Author You've Never Read

πŸ’™ Using Fejo by Victoria Aveline
Covered: New Release, 5-Star Prediction

I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and just being able to gush about the books I was reading over the weekend. I'm particularly looking forward to the Rake Appreciation Society meeting to talk about Ravishing the Heiress. The book club is hosted by two of the hosts here, Jenn and Crystal. Reviews right now are a little backed up, but I'll get them linked as soon as they get posted! I had a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next round!

Did you participate in the Romance Takeover Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...