Thursday, January 20, 2022

FaRoFeb 2022 TBR

Update: Wrap Up is posted! 

It's here!
It's about that time again!
Fantasy Romance February, better known as FaRoFeb! FaRoFeb was started last year and I had a lot of fun participating in the various live shows and event they had on social media. If you want to learn more, they've gone even bigger this year and have a huge schedule on their website! They have two bingo boards again this year, but also had a blank option to create your own. I'm just going to focus on the two created and hopefully I can get through both. The readathon runs through the month of February. Below are the two bingo boards! If you want to check out what I read last year for FaRoFeb, check out my wrap up!


I have a lot of ideas, but once again I'm just going to try to mood read the best I can with my fantasy books. I do have several books and/or authors that I'd love to read though. There's a lot and I'm thinking of creating a spinner wheel to help me when I'm having trouble deciding what to pick up next.

🔮 First off, I have the last two books in the Kate Daniels readalong. We will be reading books 9.5 Iron and Magic and Book 10 Magic Triumphs. They will at the very least cover Urban Fantasy.

🔮 I most definitely want to read more of Grace Draven. She has her Bonekeeper Chronicles that'll lean more towards the steampunk/gaslight fantasy subgenre prompts. I also have a few other books on her backlist I need to read. If I pick up the Bonekeeper Chronlicles, I think I could use it for new to you subgenre. Technically it's not, but it's been a while since I've read in that one, so it's the closest I'll come to "new".

🔮 For more authors I read last year for FaRoFeb or just as fantasy romance reads, I have a few in mind.
- Alessa Thorn: I definitely need to finish the Court of the Underworld series. Maybe I'll pick up her Wrath of the Fae or Gods of the Duat series as well.
- Kristen Ashely: After reading the first in her Fantasyland series recently, I definitely want to pick up at least the next book in the series soon. It's a favorite in the series for a lot of readers.
- Tracy Lauren: I also recently read Tamed by the Troll and want to pick up the sequel Enthralling the Orc.
- There's also a few authors I've read before that I'd love to pick back up: Bec McMaster, C.L. Wilson, Kerrelyn Sparks, Juliette CrossG.A. Aiken!

🔮 For new to me authors, there are quite a few that I've had on my tbr or have been intrigued by: Emma Hamm, Elsie Kova's Married to Magic series, Danielle L. Jensen's Bridge Kingdom series, & Shona Husk's Shadowlands series. Then there's the ever popular A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas that I still need to read.

As you can see, I have a lot of good options and there's even more popping up on FaRoFeb's website and instagram. I'm hoping to get a lot of good fantasy romance read next month. Last year my favorite paranormal/sci-fi fantasy ended up being a book I picked up for FaRoFeb, so maybe the same will happen this year. We shall see!

Are you planning on joining FaRoFeb this year?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...