Wednesday, January 5, 2022

2022 - January, February & March Releases

 Happy Friday!

This is the first time I'm doing a post like this, but I wanted to share some books that I'm excited for that are to be released soon. I have started following more Independent authors though, and they tend to not announce until right before release. There will be a mix of books I have pre-ordered or that are on my radar. I'll go ahead and list them out in per month and then by date. Just a little disclaimer, these are always subject to change. Heck, there's already been three changes to books I have preordered since I've just started writing down ideas a couple weeks ago. Okay, let's get into it!


January 2022

πŸ“š Jan 1: Digging Up Love by Chandra Blumberg [Book 1 in the Taste of Love series]

πŸ“š Jan 12: Using Fejo by Victoria Aveline [Book 5 in the Clecanian series]

πŸ“š Jan 25: The Family You Make by Jill Shalvis [Book 1 in the Sunrise Cove series]
Barbarian Alien by Ruby Dixon [Book 2 in the Ice Planet Barbarians (this is a recover and traditional publication of her series that was independently published previously)]
Munro by Kresley Cole [Book 18 in the Immortals After Dark series]
A Letter to Three Witches by Elizabeth Bass
Bound to Fall by Pamela Clare [Book 10 in the Colorado High Country series]

πŸ“š Jan 27: Twisted Hate by Ana Huang [Book 3 in her Twisted series]


February 2022

πŸ“š Feb 1: Broken Chains by Demelza Carlton [Book 1 of the Heart of Stone series]

πŸ“š Feb 8: Not the Witch You Wed by April Asher

πŸ“š Feb 15: Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews [Book 3 in the Kinsmen series (this is the paperback release; the eBook was published last year)]
The Player Hater by Sara Ney [Book 1 in the Accidentally in Love series]


March 2022

πŸ“š March 1: Big Duke Energy Anthology [Book 1 in the Season of Sin Anthology Collection]
A Brush With Love by Mazey Eddings

πŸ“š March 8: Crowbones by Anne Bishop [Book 8 in The Others series]
If You Ask Me by Libby Hubscher

πŸ“š March 15: Dating Dr. Dil by Nisha Sharma [Book 1 in the If Shakespeare was an Auntie series]
Ten Trends to Seduce Your Bestfriend by Penny Reid [standalone]

πŸ“š March 29: A Relentless Rake by Anna Harrington [Book 4 in the Lords of the Armory series]
How to Be a Wallflower by Eloisa James [Book 1 in the Woud-Be Wallflowers series]
The Dragon's Bride by Katee Robert [Book 1 in A Deal With A Demon series]
Beauty and the Baller by Ilsa Madden-Mills

πŸ“š TBD: Book 4 in Elsie Silver's Gold Rush Ranch series



Hoo boy, there's a lot of books I'm interested in that are coming out. Especially in March. I don't know how quickly I'll get to a lot of these after release, but there's a lot I'm excited for. There's a couple I need to get caught up in the series before reading. I didn't feel like I had that many, but when I typed them all out in a list, it's a lot. Hopefully we won't see too many release date changes.

Are there any books coming out in the first quarter that you are looking forward to reading?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...