Saturday, August 28, 2021

Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo Wrap Up

 It's over! I have officially finished the Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo! In case you haven't seen, I have done a tbr and a mid-challenge wrap up. These are good to look at if you are still working on completing the challenge and want some recs/ideas. The Ripped Bodice is a romance only book store in California. What's fun about their challenge is they usually pick unique prompts that are sometimes hard to find (for me). It usually has me reading at least one book out of my comfort zone. If you are participating, don't forget to fill out the google form on their website! They are doing giveaways and you can enter for 4 bingos and then the blackout. Below is the blank board in case you haven't seen it yet.

Below is my completed board. I'll list out what book I read for which prompt starting at the top left corner and going row by row. Each link will take you to my review!

🦩 Defense Attorney: Overruled by Emma Chase

🦩 Educator: The Professor Next Door by Jackie Lau

🦩 Construction: Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas

🦩 Friends to Lovers: The Wrong Marquess by Vivienne Lorret

🦩 Date Auction: Heavy Crown by Sophie Lark

🦩 Small Town: Indigo by Beverly Jenkins

🦩 Reality TV: Single Dad Seeks Juliet by Max Monroe

🦩 Demigods: Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlister

🦩 Karaoke: Witches Get Stitches by Juliette Cross

🦩 Fake Dating: The Earl I Ruined by Scarlett Peckham

🦩 Snowy Cover: Her Pretend Christmas Date by Jackie Lau

🦩 Gilded Age: The Rogue of Fifth Avenue by Joanna Shupe

🦩 Happily Ever After: A Bullet Between Us by K Dosal

🦩 Reporter: Off the Record by Chelle Sloan

🦩 Holiday Not Christmas: Zander's Firecracker by Ember Flint

🦩 Scientific Pursuit: The Duke I Tempted by Scarlett Peckham

🦩 Smells Like Bread: Deep, Deep Donuts by Megan Wade

🦩 Triplets: How to Seduce a Duke by Kathryn Caskie

🦩 Circus: Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

🦩 Graphic Novel: The Remarried Empress by Alphatart & Sumpul

🦩 Staple Romp: Broken Vow by Sophie Lark

🦩 Revenge Quest: Mercenary Princess by Setta Jay

🦩 Bodyguard: The Daring Twin by Donna Fletcher

🦩 Tattoos: Ruthless Creatures by JT Geissinger

🦩 Wardrobe Malfunction: 40-Love by Olivia Dade

I had a lot of fun again and was pushed outside my normal reading habits. It's also always fun to read and randomly come across a book that has a prompt. For example, I was struggling finding book that had a karaoke scene and was pleasantly surprised when I read Witches Get Stitches and it had one. That's always fun, but for little scenes like that it can be hard to find. In the past there's been goodreads lists, but I didn't see any this year (at least by mid-July). I haven't checked recently. I can't wait to see what they do next year!

Did you participate in the Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...