Monday, July 5, 2021

Romancing Summer Challenge Wrap Up

It's official! My first summer reading challenge is complete! Below is my completed bingo board. I'll list them in order by rows starting with the top left with the book and what prompt I covered it with. I had a lot of fun and was happy to end up finishing it quicker than I expected. My goal was to finish by mid-July. Thankfully things worked out perfect and I ended it on the last day of June! If you are interested, the challenge runs through the end of August so there's still time to join! It's hosted on Instagram by the lovely Lexy, Esther, Anna, Marianne, Alicia and Michelle!

🍦 Flowers on the Cover: Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Favorite Trope: Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas - my ultimate favorite trope!

🍦 Plus Size: Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Historical Romance: Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Canadian Author: Savage Lover by Sophie Lark - Sophie is from Canada originally but now resides in Utah with Mr. Lark and their kiddos

🍦 Debut Novel: A Kiss for Solstice by Elizabeth Allyn-Dean

🍦 Animal on the Cover: Untamed by Elizabeth Lowell

🍦 Set Outside the USA: Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Place in the Title: Once Upon a Maiden Lane by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Diverse Main Character: Once Upon a Moonlit Night by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Sports Romance: Off the Record by Chelle Sloan

🍦 Summer Release: The Wrong Marquess by Vivienne Lorret - Released 6/29/2021

🍦 Recommendation from Instagram: Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt - The entire Maiden Lane series was being binged by a lot of booktubers and bookstagrammers at the same time.

🍦 New or Young-Adult: Stolen Heir by Sophie Lark

🍦 Indie Published: Mercenary Princess by Setta Jay

🍦 Teal on the Cover: Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas

🍦 AAPI Author: The Professor Next Door by Jackie Lau

🍦 Published in 2021: A Bullet Between Us by K. Dosal - released 5/26/2021

🍦 Food on the Cover: Pizza My Heart by Frankie Love

🍦 BIPOC Author: Mating the Huntress by Talia Hibbert

🍦 Vacation Romance: 40-Love by Olivia Dade

🍦 LGBTQ+: Deal With the Demon by Chase Verity

🍦 Open Shirt on the Cover: Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 Backlist: Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt

🍦 New-To-Me Author: After Midnight by Theresa Medeiros

That's all 25 prompts! I hope that if you are still working on or are interested in joining the challenge these can help give some options if you're still looking to fill a prompt. Also check out my original tbr and mid-challenge update for more recommendations. You can complete the challenge a second time (or how ever many you'd like), but since I have two other challenges still going on I'm going to focus on completing those first. I had a lot of fun and I'm glad that this was able to prompt me to read some books I might not pick up right away or gravitate too. I've also enjoyed following the hosts, they were all new to me at the start, and they've added quite a bit to my tbr lately. If anything, certainly give them a follow for some great bookstagram content!

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...