Thursday, August 11, 2022

Summer of Swoon Wrap Up

Update: TBR is posted for the second board!
Update: Wrap up is posted for the 2nd board! 

I have finally finished the first bingo board of Summer of Swoon, 2022!

It ended up taking longer than I expected, but I've been noticing that my reading this year has slowed down quite a bit on top of a lot of life things happening this summer. In case you missed my tbr post, check it out! This quarterly challenge was created by Shelby Taggart. She hosts this (and all her challenges) on instagram. Below is the blank bingo board.

Below is my completed board and I'll list out what book I used for which prompt starting, as usual, with the top left hand corner and going row by row. 

🌊 Vacation or Travel Romance: Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen

🌊 A Beachy Read: Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews

🌊 White on the Cover: Walking in a Geeky Wonderland by Allie York

🌊 Male Only Cover: Space Junk by Sarah L Hudson

🌊 New to You Series: Overlord by Anna Hackett

🌊 Blue on the Cover: Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews

🌊 Set in Summer: Love at First Fight by Carrie Aarons

🌊 2022 Debut Author: Second Star to the Left by Megan Van Dyke [review to come]

🌊 Summer 2022 Release: Bright Like Wildfire by Juliette Cross

🌊 Grumpy x Sunshine: Under One Roof by Ali Hazelwood

🌊 Published in June: Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas

🌊 Plant, Flower or Tree on the Cover: A Daring Pursuit by Kate Bateman

🌊 Indie Romance: Master of Crows by Grace Draven

🌊 New to You Author: Persuasion by Jane Austen

🌊 Romance Read by Shelby in the Past 2 Years: Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen

🌊 Friends to Lovers Romance: Let's Geek It On by Allie York

🌊 Author Recommendation: Flawless by Elsie Silver

🌊 Author with Less than 5 Published Books: Dukes Do It Better by Bethany Bennett

🌊 Bright Colors on the Cover: Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews

🌊 Set Outside the USA: How to Steal a Scoundrel's Heart by Vivienne Lorret

🌊 Illustrated Cover: Tall, Dork and Handsome by Allie York

🌊 Cover Model has Long Hair: Wildfire by Ilona Andrews

🌊 Spring 2022 Release: Her Favorite Rebound by Jackie Lau

🌊 Enemies to Lovers Romance: Always Practice Safe Hex by Juliette Cross

🌊 Trope or Sub-Genre Outside Comfort Zone: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas

Of these 25 it's really hard to choose a favorite. I read a lot of really good books and this has ben a pretty good reading summer so far despite having a lower overall number. I am going to attempt to finish the second bingo board as well, so stay tuned for my mini tbr!

Are you participating in the Summer of Swoon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...