Monday, August 29, 2022

Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo Wrap Up

 My 2022 Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo is officially complete!

I was hoping to get it done earlier this month, but things happened. I did manage to get it complete before the end of the month though! Hopefully if you need a couple more books to close it out this can offer an option(s)! If this is your first time hearing about this reading challenge, it's hosted by the Ripped Bodice, a romance only bookstore in California. They do also offer the chance to enter for prizes, so make sure to fill out your entries here. If you missed my tbr, here is the blank bingo board.

Below is my completed board! I'll list out what I read (with links to my reviews) starting with the upper-left corner and going row by row!

🍦 Second Chance: Walking in a Geeky Wonderland by Allie York

🍦 Bath (Endgland or Tub): Persuasion by Jane Austen

🍦 Amnesia: Lord of Vampires by Gene Showalter

🍦 Cover Has Food On It: Donut Fall in Love by Jackie Lau

🍦 Bicycle: A Captivating Touch by Elsa Winckler

🍦 Superpower: Overlord by Anna Hackett

🍦 Mistaken Identity: Space Junk by Sara L Hudson

🍦 Halloween: My Hallowe'en Heartbreak by Melanie Ting

🍦 Dance: Flawless by Elsie Silver

🍦 Takes Place in a Made Up Country: Master of Crows by Grace Draven

🍦 High Tea: The Lady Chosen by Stephanie Laurens

🍦 Protagonist Smells Like Laundry: Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen

🍦 HEA: Tall, Dork and Handsome by Allie York

🍦 Hawaii: Walking In Fire by Cathryn Cade

🍦 Mafia: Raze by Tillie Cole

🍦 Title Has a Number In It: Under One Roof by Ali Hazelwood

🍦 College Dorm: Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein

🍦 Widow Protagonist: Dukes Do It Better by Bethany Bennett

🍦 Steampunk: Gaslight Hades by Grace Draven

🍦 Architect: A Daring Pursuit by Kate Bateman

🍦 Work Rivals: Always Practice Safe Hex by Juliette Cross

🍦 Property Inheritance: How to Steal a Scoundrel's Heart by Vivienne Lorret

🍦 Animal Shelter: Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas

🍦 Graduation: Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews

🍦 Ghost: Whispers on the Wind by Donna Fletcher

I had a lot of fun once again and love how some of the prompts they choose can get super specific. I feel like this reading challenge is the one that pushes me the most outside of my comfort zone. Sometimes it's a struggle to find a book, but when I magically stumble across one of the prompts (like smelling like laundry) it's super exciting. I can't wait to see what they do next year!

Did you participate in the Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...