Saturday, August 13, 2022

Summer of Swoon Board 2 TBR

Update: Wrap up is posted for the 2nd board! 

Even though we are almost done with the Summer of Swoon reading challenge, I figured I'd do a mini-tbr for the 2nd bingo board. If you want to see what I did for the first, check out my wrap up for that! Just to do a quick recap, it runs through August 31st and is hosted by Shelby Taggart on instagram! Below is the blank bingo board if you haven't seen it yet.

So, I have had to move quite a few books to the second board as I've been reading that didn't work for prompts on the first, so I have 12 books already completed for the board! Below is my updated board. I'll put a few options I have planned for the remaining prompts.

🌊 For summer 2022 release I have a couple options that I plan on picking up as soon as I can, Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews and Her Unexpected Roommate by Jackie Lau. Those could also at least work for yellow on cover, bright colors on cover or author with more than 5 published books.

🌊 Also I have quite a few books to read from Ali Hazelwood. Her new book Love on the Brain also comes out soon. I also need to read the other two books in her STEMinist Novellas series. These should also work to cover 2021 debut author, romcom, published in July and/or bright colors on the cover.

🌊 For set in summer I'm thinking of picking up Katie Rose's Boys of Summer series. It's a baseball sports romance series and want to at least try the first book.

🌊 Some other options are to pick up some historical romances. If it's set during the season, those would cover any set in summer prompts as well as work for a favorite sub-genre.

So I have a few readalong and book club books I'll need to get to by the end of the month, so other than those I'm really looking at only needing to pick up 7 other books, of which some of the options are above. As long as I don't get sucked into too much other things it should be doable. Or I might binge some last minute novellas. We'll see what I end up reading!

Are you participating in Summer of Swoon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...