Thursday, September 29, 2022

Summer of Swoon Board 2 Wrap Up

 It has taken me a while to finally get to wrapping up the second board of Summer of Swoon, but better late than never right! Unfortunately with all the life things I had going on in August and despite a strong start, I wasn't able to finish the second board. In case you missed my previous posts about the reading challenge hosted by Shelby, check out my original tbr, wrap up of the 1st board and tbr for the 2nd. Below is the blank 2nd board.

Below is the my final board. As you can see I only managed to cover 17 of the prompts, but at least I got one bingo! I'll go over what I read starting with the top left corner and going row by row. Hopefully if you doing a future version of Summer of Swoon or any other reading challenge or readathon that has a corresponding prompt it'll help give an option for you to pick up! Let's get into it!

🌊 Vacation or Travel Romance - Walking in Fire by Cathryn Cade

🌊 Diverse Hero - Donut Fall in Love by Jackie Lau

🌊 Orange on the Cover - My Hallowe'en Heartbreak by Melanie Ting

🌊 No People on the Cover - The Lady Chosen by Stephanie Laurens

🌊 New to You Series - Proof by Seduction by Courtney Milan

🌊 Yellow on the Cover - Her Unexpected Roommate by Jackie Lau

🌊 Rom-Com - How Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton

🌊 Indie Romance - Gaslight Hades by Grace Draven

🌊 New to You Author - Raze by Tillie Cole

🌊 Tear Jerker Romance - Offside by Juliana Stone

🌊 Booksta Recommendation - A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

🌊 Author with More than 5 Published Books - Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

🌊 Set in Country or State You Don't Live In - A Captivating Touch by Elsa Winckler

🌊 Photo Cover - Whispers on the Wind by Donna Fletcher

🌊 Cover Model Has Short Hair - Lord of Vampires by Gena Showalter

🌊 New Adult Romance - Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein

🌊 Favorite Trope or Sub-Genre - The Pirate Lord by Sabrina Jeffries

Honestly, I'm happy with how much I managed to complete with how much my reading has slowed down this year. I'm super excited to continue doing Shelby's reading challenges and we are about a month through her Fall in Love challenge. It's never too late to join if you're interested!

Did you participate in the Summer of Swoon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...