Thursday, May 26, 2022

Summer of Swoon TBR

Update: Wrap up is posted!
Update: TBR is posted for the second board!
Update: Wrap up is posted for the 2nd board! 

 Happy Thursday!

As we're nearing the end of May, it's time for the next seasonal reading challenge announcement! Shelby has been a little quiet lately on Instagram, but she did post new boards for the next round of Summer of Swoon! She once again created 3 bingo boards. I did participate last year and a few of the prompts cross over, so if you are looking for more ideas check out the tag. I did manage to do some last minute binge reading last summer to finish all three boards! It will once again run from June 1st through August 31st. Below are all three bingo boards!

 

As you can see there are a lot of different kinds of  prompts across all three boards. I'm just going to focus on some ideas for the more specific prompts here, but as always things can change since doing these longer challenges allows me to mood read more. I mostly stuck with books that are set in summer time, occur in beach locations or are outdoorsy. Below are some of my top ideas

🌊 Don't Call Me Cupcake by Tara Sheet

🌊 I Married the Duke by Katharine Ashe

🌊 Jetty Beach series by Claire Kingsley

🌊 In Over Her Head by Judi Fennell

🌊 The Catch by Lauren Mae

🌊 Sunrise Cove by Jill Shalvis

🌊 Tents & Tights by Molly O'Hare

🌊 I can also continue my reread of the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis and pick back up the Barefoot William Beach series by Kate Angell

I'm super excited to participate in another of Shelby's Challenges and hopefully I'll do a little better than I did with Love Has Sprung! Please check out Shelby's instagram (linked above) for more templates and recommendations. I'll also update as I read on my stories and save them in the highlights.

Will you be participating in Summer of Swoon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...