Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Love Has Sprung Wrap Up

Update: My wrap up is posted for the 2nd board!

 I am finally done with the first bingo board of Love Has Sprung!

I know that my reading has gone down a bit this year compared to the last few years, but I wasn't expecting for it to slow down this much. Plus I did have quite a few books that I've had to shift over the the 2nd bingo board since they worked for prompts already covered on the first. If you missed by announcement/tbr, you can check out the original information here. Below is the blank board.

 Let's get to it! I'll list the books for each prompt (with links to my review) starting at the top left corner and going row by row.

🌷 The in the Title: The Tyrant Alpha's Rejected Mate by Cate C Wells

🌷 Slow Burn: The Difference Between Us by Rachel Higginson

🌷 Shelby Favorite of 2021: Fool's Gold by Jenny Bunting

🌷 Couple on Cover: Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen

🌷 New To You Author: Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

🌷 Published in 2020: All Geek To Me by Allie York

🌷 Booksta Rec: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas

🌷 Foodie Romance: The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson

🌷 Diverse Heroine: Learning Curves by Molly O'Hare

🌷 2-Word Title: The Proposal by Mary Balogh

🌷 Pink on the Cover: The Problem With Him by Rachel Higginson

🌷 First Book in a Series: Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews

🌷 Cover You Love: Written On His Skin by Simone Stark

🌷 Title Starts With R: Rules for a Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley

🌷 Forbidden Romance: Untouchable by Sam Mariano

🌷 New Release: Parks and Provocation by Juliette Cross

🌷 Updated or Redone Cover: Burn by Suzanne Wright

🌷 Fake Dating: Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee

🌷 Backlist Romance: The Something About Her by Rachel Higginson

🌷 Favorite Author: The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn

🌷 Cover Model Wearing a Dress: Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas

🌷 Shelby Favorite Author: A False Start by Elsie Silver

🌷 Diverse Author: Topaz by Beverly Jenkin

🌷 Office Romance: Hollywood Dreams by Molly O'Hare

🌷 Flowers on the Cover: The Marquess Makes His Move by Diana Quincy

Now, at this point there is no way I'm going to be able to finish the second board. I will keep applying whatever else I picked up the rest of the month to the 2nd board and do a mini wrap up. That should be posted sometime during the first week of June. I though I would do a mini one since I do these to help show what books I applied to certain prompts for those looking to fill prompts for any readathon/reading challenge. Hopefully I'll be better next season and am excited to start the new round of Summer of Swoon!

Did you participate in Love Has Sprung?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...