Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Mafia Romance Readathon Wrap Up

 Happy Tuesday!

This past weekend, May 5th through the 8th was the Mafia Romance Readathon. It was once again hosted by Jenn and her friends Jessen, Jessica, Tiffany, Tori and Madison. She did a building your own bingo board once again. Below is my blank board if you missed my tbr post.

I had originally hoped to get a black out, but ended up only getting two books read. I did manage to at least pick two that gave me a bingo and only one prompt short of a black out. Below is my finished board followed my the two books I read!

🩸 Savage Hearts by J.T. Geissinger - covers Bratva mafia, tattooed hero, captor/captive, next in a series, Irish mafia and outside the mafia

🩸 A Kiss of Venom by Beena Khan - covers Bratva mafia, new to you author, tattooed hero and outside the mafia

Even though I only read two books, I read another really good one that will be at the top of my mafia favorites list! Once reviews have been posted I'll be adding links. I can't wait until the next round and definitely need to try to cycle more mafia and dark romance into my normal reading habits. I just commit myself to too many reading challenges and readathons so they don't always work for the prompts. That's okay though, I enjoy doing them!

Did you participate in the Mafia Romance Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...