Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Love Has Sprung Wrap Up 2

 Even though I didn't manage to finish or get a bingo on the second board of Love Has Sprung, I decided to do a mini-wrap up. Partly so you could see prompts that work for books I read that covered spots on this board if you're looking for recommendations in the future, and the other part because I was expecting to finish at least two of the boards so I added prompts to each book as it got shifted. Instead of removing that portion from all of their reviews, I decided to just do a mini wrap up!

In case you missed by tbr post, above is the blank bingo board. Below is where I ended up finishing on May 31st. I'll go ahead and list the books I read in order starting from the top left corner and moving row by row.

🌷 "Kiss" in the Title: A Kiss of Venom by Beena Khan

🌷 Tattooed Cover Model: Savage Hearts by JT Geissinger

🌷 Continue Series You Forgot About: White Hot by Ilona Andrews

🌷 One Person on the Cover: How to Abduct a Highland Lord by Karen Hawkins

🌷 Published in 2021: The Devil and I by Kay Alastor

🌷 Building or House on Cover: Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews

🌷 Book With Punny Title: I Touch My Shelf by Allie York

🌷 Diverse Hero: Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron by Julia Quinn and Violet Charles

🌷 Book 2 in a Series: Talk Nerdy to Me by Allie York

🌷 Read a Romcom: Stumbling Into Him by Molly O'Hare

🌷 Book by an Author You Think is a Nice Person: A Court of  Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas

And that's all! Hopefully I'll be able to get at least the first board done a lot sooner for Summer of Swoon, maybe even more, but we'll see what happens. So far I've started out strong, but things could change over the next three month. If you'd like more recommendation ideas, check out my wrap up for the 1st board as well!

Did you participate in Love Has Sprung?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...