Tuesday, March 8, 2022

FaRoFeb Wrap Up

Hello! I am here to do my wrap up for FaRoFeb! I had a lot of fun again this year, even though I didn't read quite as much as before. In case you missed my tbr post, below is the blank bingo board I used.

Originally I was hoping to do both bingo boards they premade, but I only ended up getting the one finished. I read a lot of new authors which was fun and also was able to vary the kind of fantasy I read as well. I'll post my finished board below and list the books read starting with the top left corner and going row by row.

🔮 Low Fantasy: Warrior's Regret by November Dawn

🔮 FaRoFeb Author: Sunday's Child by Grace Draven

🔮 Has Your Favorite Trope: Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews

🔮 Has Something You Love to Hate: Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan

🔮 Post Your TBR: Done ✔

🔮 New Release: Broken Chains by Demelza Carlton

🔮 Love the Cover: Warsworn by Elizabeth Vaughan

🔮 Indie Author: Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews

🔮 Epic Fantasy: Enthralling the Orc by Tracy Lauren

I enjoyed almost every book that I read which was great! All links lead to my reviews, and somehow I managed to get them all posted before the wrap up this time! I can't wait for next year and hopefully I'll be able to get through a little more. We'll see what happens. I'll definitely continue to pick up fantasy romance throughout the year though like always!

Did you participate in FaRoFeb as well?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...