Saturday, January 23, 2021

Historical Romance Read-a-thon Wrap Up

 Happy Weekend! 

Here is my Historical Romance Read-a-thon Wrap Up! The read-a-thon was hosted by LaceyBookLoversPeaceLoveBooksxo, and remarkablylisa! The live video wrap up is on Lacey's channel.

I was able to read 7 books and managed to get 2 bingos even though I didn't really use the bingo prompts as much as I expected! Below is my completed bingo board! I'll list the books I read with links to my reviews. If the review isn't up yet, I'll update it as soon as they're posted! Update: All reviews are posted!


1. The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn - 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

2. That Scandalous Evening by Christina Dodd - 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

3. A Daring Arrangement by Joanna Shupe - 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

4. A Scandalous Deal by Joanna Shupe - 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

5. A Notorious Vow by Joanna Shupe - 🍎🍎🍎🍎

6. The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne - 🍎🍎🍎🍎

7. My Darling Duke by Stacy Reid - 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎


I ended up with five 5-star and two 4-star books. This is probably my most successful read-a-thon so far!

Did you participate in the read-a-thon? If you did, how did your week go?

Bookishly Yours, 

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...