Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Bang in the Night: The Monster Smash TBR

 I can't believe we are almost at fall!

Since we are approaching spooky season, it's time for the 2nd round of Bang in the Night Bingo! This is once again hosted by the ladies that the But Does it Bang? book club, Jacque and Beth! They do have a discord, so reach out to either of them on instagram to join. Once again they are starting the time frame early on September 19th and will run through Halloween! For the 2nd round, they are sub-captioning this round as The Monster Smash. I love it! Below is the blank bingo board followed by some of the tbr ideas I have for this round! Just a note, they do allow you to use a book for up to three prompts, but once again I'm going to try to just use one book per prompt.

πŸ¦‡ Midnight with the Devil by Emma Castle - perfect for deal with the devils since it has a deal in the book and devil is in the title

πŸ¦‡ The Liar's Crown by Abigail Owen - new release of hers that has a skull on the cover and also features twins

πŸ¦‡ Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series - The next book I have to read is No Rest for the Wicked - at the very least it would cover #squadgoals, bite me and full moon on cover

πŸ¦‡ Serpent's Touch by Marina Simcoe - Monster romance with a male gorgon

πŸ¦‡ To Date an Immortal by Stephanie Rowe - twins and magic

πŸ¦‡ Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Has at least twins, vampire and published in October

πŸ¦‡ Halloween Boo by Sarah Spade - A Hocus Pocus inspired novella with a ghost mc!

πŸ¦‡ Moonbright, Maine series by Kate Angell - at the very least PSL vibes

πŸ¦‡ The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling - magic, full moon on the cover and has a cat

πŸ¦‡ The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter - A KU vampire romance

πŸ¦‡ Molly Harper's Mystic Bayou series - a lot of shifters and common paranormal tropes

πŸ¦‡ I can also finally read the last couple Ice Planet Barbarian books by Ruby Dixon - they have horns

So a lot of my ideas are fantasy, paranormal and sci-fi based since those fulfill the prompts a little easier. I am also hoping to get some fun Halloween and/or fall based contemporaries. Hopefully I'll be able to do quite a few that will cross with Shelby's Fall in Love reading challenge (TBR will be posted this Thursday). Last year they had a spot on the review template for a theme song and I went for only Taylor Swift songs. I haven't decided which artist I'll go for this year, but I'm hoping to use only one artist again. Check out my instagram once the reading challenge starts to see who I ended up choosing!

Will you be participating Bang in the Night?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...