Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Teased by Tinsel by Molly O'Hare

⭐⭐⭐⭐💫

After reading Teased by Fire, I decided to pick up the holiday novella set afterwards. Teased by Tinsel, by Molly O'Hare, is listed as book 1.5 in her Teased by Love series. I was able to use this for the prompt holiday novella for the 2nd board of Winter's Kiss.

We pick up a little over a year since the end of Teased of Fire. As we approach Christmas and Hank and Olive's first marriage anniversary (also Christmas Day), Hank has something special planned. He has rented a cabin a few hours away so he and Olive and their kitty can get away from people and everyone for a couple days. Not only do they plan on celebrating their anniversary, but also a little bit of Christmas just with the two of them.

There was actually quite a bit packed into this sweet holiday novella. We get caught up with Hank and Olive and get a little of time passage between the books. What I liked is seeing them as husband and wife and the greater sense of familiarity between them. We still got Olive's quirkiness and the fun antics of Dog the Maine Coon. We also got quite a bit of steam for how short this was. Even though I read this in late February, the holiday coziness was very apparent and it didn't really feel out of season. Or maybe I'm just crazy! There were some fun things that happened up at the cabin with a squirrel and just being in a new setting for Olive. What I also really liked was there was some dealings with the PTSD that Olive still has after her car accident. It felt really normal and I loved that everyone around her was supportive and also suffering through a small amount of PTSD as well.

There were more teasers leading up to Hank's best friend and his sister and this novella just made me anticipate their book even more! I can't wait to dig into more of Molly O'Hare's backlist. It was a great addition to Teased by Fire and I highly recommend reading it if you enjoyed the first book.

Have you read Teased by Tinsel?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎


SATISTISCS: Teased by Tinsel, Molly O'Hare, 4.5-stars, 0 days, eBook, 158 pages, published in 2021, indie published

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...