Thursday, April 21, 2022

Dark Romance Readathon Wrap Up

 Hello~ Happy Thursday!

Last weekend was the Dark Romance Readathon. It's hosted by Temecka, Heather, Isabel, Ashley and Nayema. It ran from April 15th through the 18th. In cased you missed my tbr post, below is the bingo card they used for the readathon.

Last year I only managed to read one book and with the Easter also going on, that was my goal once again. This time I managed to squeak in 2 books thanks to it running through Monday! Below is my final bingo board and the books I read.

Untouchable by Sam Mariano - covered the prompts touch her and you die, public sex, bad ass heroine and obsessive hero

The Devil and I by Kay Alastor - covered the prompts removal of a body part, touch her and you die, criminal and obsessive hero.

It's been a little bit since I've picked up a dark romance and this was perfect timing to kind of reset my reading brain before cramming in the rest of the book club and readalong books I have the rest of the month. After reading Untouchable I just had to reread The Devil and I and I really enjoyed myself. Coming in early May will be the next round of the Mafia Romance Readathon, so stay tuned for that tbr!

Did you participate in the Dark Romance Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...