Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Dark Romance Readathon TBR

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I'm back for another readathon announcement, and a little late this time. Somehow I missed the announcement that went up a little bit ago, but it's time for the next round of the Dark Romance Readathon! It's once again hosted by Heather, Isabel, Temecka, Ashley and Nayema. This year they went back to the bingo board layout. The blank bingo board is below. Last year I ended up only read one book for the readathon, but I feel like going into it I'm in more of the mood for Dark Romance and it'll be a good addition to the remaining books I have to read for the month.

Now, below will be a few ideas that I have for the weekend, but I'm not having as many this time. I went more with the mafia route since one of those could easily get me a bingo. I also looked at what prompts I have remaining for the first bingo board of Love Has Sprung and what wasn't already covered by the book club books I have to get through the rest of the month. This has led to a more specific idea list for me than I usually do, but we'll see what happens! I should also mention, there is a unofficial group book that will guarantee a bingo and it's Dark Mafia Prince by Annika Martin. I'm not going to be picking it up, but just thought I should mention it.

❤ One mafia series I haven't picked up in a while is Cora Reilly's Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles. I am planning on going through the reading order suggested on her website so will need to read Bound by Love before finally getting to the Camorra Chronicles.

❤ I also need to read more in Serena Akeroyd's Five Points' Mob series and the next book I have to pick up there is Filthy Rich.

❤ I've also been intrigued by Tillie Cole's Raze for a while but still haven't picked it up yet. She's an author I haven't read yet.

❤ Another new to me mafia author I've been wanting to try is Adelaide Forrest. I want to start her Bellandi Crime Syndicate series and the first book is Bloodied Hands.

❤ Getting out of the mafia books, the only other dark romance I'm looking at is Untouchable by Sam Mariano. It's a favorite of Jenn's and I've been wanting to read it for a while. Just haven't been in the mood. Maybe now's the time to pick it up!

Hopefully I'll be able to get through at lease one book again, but I'm hoping at least two or three. It's also Easter weekend and I have plans on Saturday and Sunday, but we'll see what I can get done!

Will you be participating in the Dark Romance Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...