Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Mafia Romance Readathon TBR

Update: Wrap up is posted!

It's that time again for the Mafia Romance Readathon! It's once again being hosted by Jenn, Jessen, Jessica, Tiffany and Tori, but this time Madison is also joining as a host. It will run from May 5th through 8th. Jenn once again created a list of prompts that you can use to create your own bingo board! Below is the list of prompts and a copy of the blank board. She also has more templates on her instagram, so check them all out!

As you can see there are quite a few different prompts. This time when I made my board, I looked at what I most likely will be picking up and made sure to include a couple prompts that would work for those. Then I just added random ones to fill in. Below is my bingo board followed by my ideas!

🩸 My biggest want to read is to get caught up in the Queens and Monsters series by JT Geissinger. I still haven't read book 3 Savage Hearts and book 4 Brutal Vows just recent came out as well!

🩸 I also would like to continue going through Sophie Lark's backlist. I have the rest of the Underworld series to read as well as The Savage.

🩸 Another mafia series I want to continue in is the Five Points' Mob by Serena Akeroyd. 🩸🩸

🩸 I also have several new authors and series I've been intrigued by but haven't picked up. Below is my narrowed down list!
Crow by A. Zavarelli
Paying the Bratva's Debt by Jagger Cole
Raze by Tillie Cole 🩸🩸
A Kiss of Venom by Beena Khan
Bloodied Hands by Adelaide Forrest 🩸🩸

As you can see I have a lot of ideas once again. If you are looking for more options though, check out my tbr from last year as well as from the recent Dark Romance Readathon! Last year I got through 4 books, so I'm hoping I can least get through 3, but 4 would be perfect! It helps we're in the beginning of the month so I'm not set to get through a bunch of book club books.

Will you be participating in the Mafia Romance Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...