Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Love in the Night TBR

 Happy Tuesday!

As we get into October, it's time for the next round of Love in the Night! It's once again hosted by Heather, Stef, Laura, Izzy and Shae. The readathon will last from October 9th through the 15th. Instead of doing a bingo board, they opted for another scavenger hunt! Below are the items we are looking to find.

If you are lucky, you could find one book that would cover all or most of the prompts! I'll be mainly focusing on reading books that I'm planning for Bang in the Night and Fall in Love, but that will cross well with those items. I do have more options that I didn't mention in those tbrs as well, so I'll list a couple other things that I might look at picking up during the readathon!

🧹 The group book is The Captive Merman's Promise by Zoey Castile which sounds very intriguing

🧹 I've also been wanting to read April Asher's Not the Witch You Wed. The second book in the series comes out in 2023, so now would be a perfect time to pick it up!

🧹 I've also been wanting to read the fantasy romance series Mead Mishaps by Kimberly Lemming

🧹 A new release that has witchy vibes that I'm interested in is The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna

Not too many options, but I tried to pick ones that I was already thinking of and hoping that I haven't mentioned before. We'll see what I end up actually reading! Definitely check out all of the hosts (linked above) for more recs and information. They also have a couple instagram templates you could use.

Will you be participating in Love in the Night?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...