Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Love in the Night Wrap Up

 Last week was the most recent round of the Love in the Night Readathon! It was hosted once again by Shae, Stef, Izzy and Laura. Also added to the hosts this round was Heather! If you missed my tbr, check it out for more information, but otherwise let's just get into the books I read! They did a scavenger hunt this round, so I'll mention what clues I found in each book!

🧹 That Time I Got Drunk and Saved a Demon by Kimberly Lemming
Clues: Getting Horny, Eat Her Out, New To You Author

🧹 The Captive Merman's Promise by Zoey Castile
Clues: Unique Paranormal, Diving Deep, Eat Her Out, Toil and Trouble, New To You Author

🧹 No Rest For The Wicked by Kresley Cole
Clues: Unique Paranormal, Diving Deep, Eat Her Out, Drink Me

🧹 Darkest Night by Alessa Thorn [review to come]
Clues: Eat Her Out, Toil and Trouble

I'm happy I was able to meet all the prompts and everything was a joy to read. I'm happy I actually was able to get to the group book this time as well. It's hard to pick a favorite, but it'd either be No Rest For The Wicked or Darkest Night. I loved both so much and can't wait to continue both of those series. Shae mentioned during the live show that they'll mostly like do another round in the spring/summer of next year, so I'll have to try to pay attention since I missed the previous round.

Did you participate in the Love in the Night Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...