Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Hockey Champions Readathon Wrap Up

 Happy Tuesday!

My first readathon that I've hosted is officially over. I had a lot of fun trying some new authors and even though you didn't have to read hockey romances for the readathon, they had some extra advantages. I did pick up a couple as well! In case you missed my tbr and what I was planning on reading, you can check it out here. Below is the bingo board I created.

I only used one book per prompt this time. Even though I didn't manage to get a blackout, I did at least get a couple bingos! Below is my completed board followed by the books I read. I'll start at the upper left-hand corner and go row by row.

πŸ’ GM - Joe Sakic - Character that pulls off something crazy: Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews

πŸ’ Forward - Gabriel Landeskog - Character that's a leader: Persuasion by Jane Austen

πŸ’ Coach - Jared Bednar - Character that stays calm under pressure: Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen

πŸ’ Forward - Logan O'Connor - Fan-Favorite Author: Sapphire Dreams by Ilona Andrews

πŸ’ Cup - Book with an HEA: Offside by Juliana Stone

πŸ’ Defense - Devon Toews - Underrated Author: My Hallowe'en Heartbreak by Melanie Ting

I had a lot of fun and hope that more people participate the next time I host a readathon. If you participated, please let me know so I can check out what you read. I definitely had a lot of fun and it was nice to kind of get away from my scheduled tbr for a little bit!

Did you participate in the Hockey Champions Readathon?

Bookishly Yours,

Stasi🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Rate Books

Before I get into posting my reviews, I wanted to do a guideline for how I rate things. There are a lot of people that critically review and...